Friday, April 16, 2010

Tokbox

Looking for something other than Skype and a litle bit easier? I learned of this site through a 2nd grade Fieldstone teacher, Ms Dubois. Tokbox appears to be an easy way to video chat as you only need an internet connection and a webcam. This free online service allows you to connect with up to 20 people and does not require a download.

Ms DuBois hopes to have her students record a Mother's Day message and share them via email. As a parent myself, I treasure some of the recording my children's teachers have shared. It brightens my day and gives me something to discuss with my children relevant to their school day. Maybe you willuse Tokbox to brighten someone's day? If you find another use for Tokbox, please share in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment